Mercury H-17E Hercules Super Heavy Duty Specifications
As contractor's first choice, the Hercules Super Heavy-Duty Floor Machine has a 1.5 HP, 66-frame A/C motor and 175 RPM transmission. Rugged all-metal construction. Order brush and pad driver separately.
Warranty: “Best Warranty on the Planet” – 5-years on motor, transmission and chassis.
- Powered by a precision-balanced, heavy-duty 1.5 HP 66-frame motor for easy operation.
- The triple-planetary high torque transmission handles the most demanding jobs.
- Strong, all-metal polished reinforced aprons. Easy to clean and look newer, longer!
- All metal chassis gives added weight for a faster, longer lasting and brighter shine.
- Scrub with a brush 2” smaller than the machine size, or a pad and pad driver with riser 1” smaller than the machine size.
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control. • Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential.
- 48” tall handle is fully adjustable and is comfortable for all operators.
- Non-marking, super-thick bumper protects walls and baseboards.
- Includes 6” non-marking, fixed operating wheels for easy transport.
- Includes (1) 50-foot, 14/3-gauge safety power cord. Motor plugs into cable at the base of the handle for easy maintenance.
- Order brushes and pad drivers separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.